KSN’s Student Placement Programme is designed to ensure transfer of classroom learning to the work place while developing further skills and competence through work as a practitioner in the field of construction. We ensure all our placement students receive one-one mentoring with full team support and encouragement. Students are immersed in this learning from the day they join KSN, working directly with our highly experienced supervisors and mentors. Post placement, we encourage all our graduates to commence their journey to achieve Chartered Surveyor status (Assessment of Professional Competence). We actively support this process with full team backing, one-to-one advice and individual mentoring.
What to expect
- Exceptional support and training to surpass requirements for the APC
- Individual mentoring, tailored plans and timelines
- Excellent industry exposure and extensive interview training
- Development of the softer skills needed to succeed in your role
- Exposure to exciting and innovative projects
- IT skills including Cubit, CostX, Buildsoft and exposure to Mudshark and BIM training
- Supportive team environment with various sports, social and wellbeing events throughout the year
How to apply
Ideal candidates will have at least a 2.1 or equivalent from a construction/surveying background, however we welcome applications from other disciplines. Our people have made KSN what it is today, and personal qualities are equally important to us. We are recruiting ambitious graduates who want to build a rewarding career with an industry leading PQS.