We are recruiting high calibre candidates for our Dublin offices. We offer challenging and rewarding opportunities to the right candidates who will add value to our organisation as we continue to grow.
Job Specs are outlined below – should you feel you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be part of our growing team please contact email@example.com
We also offer Graduate, Work Placement and Summer Programmes. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intermediate and Senior Quantity Surveyors (KSN Construction Consultants)
- Administrator / Accounts Assistant (KSN Construction Consultants)
- Programme Executive – Inspections Unit (temporary) (KSN Energy)
- Positions are now filled
KSN Project Management:
- Positions are now filled
KSN Construction Consultants: SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR (Dublin)
Applications are invited from highly motivated and ambitious individuals who demonstrate good organisational and managerial skills and a pro-active attitude. Good reporting, communication skills, ability to work in a team environment and computer literacy are essential. Ideally the successful candidate should be qualified to degree level in quantity surveying \ construction economics with 4+ years experience in a PQS practice. Chartered status is preferable but not mandatory.
This role involves all aspects of surveying including:
- Pre-contract cost control and advise to Design Teams & Clients
- Pre-contract document preparation
- All post contract functions including; interim recommendations, cost reporting, Client meetings, final account reconciliations on a diverse range of projects
- Responsibility for training and development of assistant and junior Quantity Surveyors as part of team structure
The key duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Estimating & Cost Planning – reporting directly to Clients
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Compiling Contract Documentation
- Preparing Cost Reports
- Preparing Monthly Valuations
- Preparation and Agreement of Final Accounts
- Review and Resolve Contractual Claims
- Attend Meetings with Clients and Design Team Members
- Training and development
Ideal Candidate: Commercially aware with ambition to progress within KSN. It will be necessary to have drive and determination to manage strict budgets to ensure the commercial success of projects. Professionalism, enthusiasm and commitment will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package along with tailored benefits and the opportunity to work with a multifaceted and professional team. The right candidate will also receive genuine opportunities for career progression and ongoing professional development will be actively supported.
KSN Construction Consultants: INTERMEDIATE QUANTITY SURVEYOR (Dublin)
Degree qualified in quantity surveying/construction economics with 2+ years relevant post qualification experience, preferably acquired in a professional consultancy.
Chartered status is preferable but not mandatory.
The role requires a methodical, diligent and pragmatic individual with ambition to work hard and develop their professional competence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in all areas of pre-contract and post contract quantity surveying services on a variety of project types under Director’s or Project Surveyors’ guidance.
- Pre-contract Estimates and Cost Plans
- Bills of Quantities in accordance with a Standard Method of Measurement
- Tender Reports
- Checking interim payment applications from contractors
- Measuring and valuing variations and preparing final accounts
Applicants should be appraised of current developments in the profession e.g. through relevant C.P.D Courses and/or any other courses. Where appropriate, he/she may attend structural learning courses and/or any other courses approved by the company to attain recognised suitable relevant academic qualification or standards.
Commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications.
KSN Construction Consultants: Junior Administrator /Accounts Assistant (Dublin)
We are recruiting a Junior Secretary/Accounts Assistant (0-1 years’ experience) to join a very fast paced South Dublin professional office.
Essential: Ability to work as part of a team with excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Full time, permanent role (subject to probationary period). Hours: 8:30am – 5pm (Fri: 4:30pm)
CVs & cover letter to email@example.com
- Copy typing, editing, formatting documents in both Word and Excel
- Replenishing paper in all the printers as required
- Binding reports
- Photocopying & scanning
- Reception relief (as required)
- Assisting with accounts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Flexible, proactive approach and ability to work as part of a team
KSN Energy: BETTER ENERGY WARMER HOMES SCHEME SURVEYOR
KSN, a leading Irish Construction Consultancy company, are looking for Surveyors to join their team to undertake pre-surveys to recommend insulation works to homes around Ireland. Ideally Candidates will have a surveying /construction / plumbing background and will be experienced in measuring buildings, reading drawings and have good technical knowledge of building construction and of Building Regulations.
Successful candidates will most likely have the following skills and competencies:
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of the materials of construction and building servicesA high level of attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Good verbal, written and customer engagement skills
- Flexibility and drive to complete work assignments to committed deadlines
- Capacity to handle a high volume of workload and complete in an accurate manner
- Be focused on achieving results
Preferably candidates would have a qualification in one of the following:
National Craft Certificate/Fetac Advanced Certificate in a Construction Related Discipline/Trade; Architectural Technology; Building Services Engineering; Building Surveying; Civil Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Quantity Surveying; BER qualification, Plumber, Electrician.
Successful candidates must have a full clean driving licence. Candidates may be subject to Garda Vetting procedures.
Please reply and submit your CV and details of your experience: firstname.lastname@example.org