WELCOME TO KSN – Celebrating 25 Years
Kerrigan Sheanon Newman (KSN) are an Irish owned construction consultancy practice providing a full spectrum of services from cost management to sustainability advice across all industry sectors. We focus on adding value quickly, applying innovation consistently and building trust implicitly. Led by our founding partners, our growth and eminent position is the result of continuous development and teamwork throughout our organisation. Further enhancing our knowledge, resources and services the directors of KSN founded KSN Project Management in 1998 – providing expert, tailored advice from project inception to completion while delivering some of the best-known construction projects in Ireland. In 2009, in direct response to industry and client demands, KSN established a bespoke Energy Department, KSN Energy. KSN Energy use the world’s most advanced sustainability models and technologies providing expert client advice while specialising in the reduction of energy requirements.
Our dedication to quality service and diversification ensures we continue to be recognised as one of Ireland’s leading construction consultancy practices. We boast unparalleled teams of quantity surveyors, project managers, construction consultants and energy advisors. What makes us different is the strength of our client relationships and our organisation’s collective passion for learning – as an addition to your team we can guarantee you are working with the very best in the business.
We are currently recruiting – please see our Careers Page. Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Citywest Commercial Block – Nearing Completion - Citywest high specification commercial block nearing completion in yesterday's sunshine.
- Easter 2017 - Happy Easter from the chocolate fuelled teams in KSN!
- Energy Show 2017 - Handshakes & DeLoreans with KSN Energy at the Energy Show ...
- Kavanagh Court – Time-lapse Video - Great time-lapse video shared by GSA - Global Student Accommodation ...
- Wellbeing Day 2017 - We fully embraced Ireland’s National Workplace Wellbeing Day on 31st March ...